laugardagur, mars 15, 2008

Ég er í skrítnu skapi í dag, kannski af því ég vaknaði svo mega hratt og skringilega. Ég lenti í skrítnum samræðum um trúna, ég velti því upp að ég trúði á æðri mátt og kraftaverk. Mótmælandi minn trúir á tunglið og stjörnurnar.

Þankagangur líðandi stundar...

Oh yes I’m the great pretender
Pretending I’m doing well
My need is such I pretend too much
I’m lonely but no one can tell

Oh yes I’m the great pretender
Adrift in a world of my own
I play the game but to my real shame
You’ve left me to dream all alone (Freddy Mercury)

When the truth is found to be lies
And all the joy within you dies
Don't you want somebody to love?
Don't you need somebody to love?
Wouldn't you love somebody to love?
You better find somebody to love. (Jefferson airplane)

A traffic jam when you're already late
A no-smoking sign on your cigarette break
It's like ten thousand spoons when all you need is a knife
It's meeting the man of my dreams
And then meeting his beautiful wife
And isn't it ironic...don't you think
A little too ironic... (Alanis Morissette)

We'll fast forward to a few years later
And no one knows except the both of us
And I have honored your request for silence
And you've washed your hands clean of this (Alanis Morissette)